Ground Beef in the Crock Pot?
Who knew? It actually worked! I’ve made this twice in the last month it was so good and so easy. It’s so nice to come to dinner ready in the crock pot after meetings or flag football practice.
Take a Guess!
Know what this is?
No one in my family could figure out what this was, and I even had to get help from the produce guy at the store to make sure I found the right thing. This will be going in our dinner later this week. Know what it is?
- Cheesy Scrambled eggs and whole-wheat pancakes with maple syrup
- *Spinach and Ricotta stuffed calzone (I tore out the recipe from the most recent American Baby magazine. trying to find it online so I can share.) & carrot sticks
- *Unstuffed Pasta Florentine
- *Brie & Roasted Winter Vegetable Casserole
- Tortellini & salad
- Baked Chicken, Orzo & Roasted Butternut Squash
*this denotes a new to me recipe I am trying for the first time
I’m sharing my menu (albeit a bit late) with I’m an Organizing Junkie this week!